Relationship Manager Accounting (M/F)
As Relationship Manager Accounting at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in trust and corporate management services. You will oversee a diverse range of administrative and financial responsibilities for our international clients.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
- As Relationship Manager Accounting, you play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports
- Executing and maintaining financial administration for multiple international clients
- Working closely with finance and legal colleagues as well as with external parties such as accountants, law firms and tax advisors
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team
- Are accurate, flexible, hands-on and deliver their best work when facing a tight deadline
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage
- Have proven experience in financial services, International Accounting, tax or trust environment
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our growing company
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘Apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Apply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.