Accounting & Compliance Reporting - Tax Manager
EY’s Accounting Compliance & Reporting (ACR) team provides a range of integrated services to assist clients to comply with reporting and regulatory obligations while allowing them to focus on their core business activities. Our services include bookkeeping, financial statements preparation, payroll, and administrative support.
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and being their single point of contact on all matters relating to their business, ACR might be the career for you. As a member of the ACR team you will be offering professional services to local and global clients of the firm. You will also collaborate with other EY business units to offer innovative corporate solutions and bespoke financial services. You will practise your profession within an international, highly qualified and respectful environment.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional service to our clients. Some responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing a team of people working in the ACR team
- On-the-job coaching and mentoring of a young dynamic team
- Reviewing management accounts, budgets and other financial reports
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Reviewing IFRS and GAPSME compliant financial statements
- In possession of a Master in Accountancy, a Bachelor’s degree with Honours or ACCA qualification
- Excellent written, IT and verbal communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar managerial role
- A very good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards
- Strong leadership and management skills
Want to learn more?
If you think you fit the role, our team would be happy to talk to you. Apply today using the link on this page or firstname.lastname@example.org further information or questions on the role and recruitment process. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
EY is a leading global professional services organisation employing 250,000 people in 150 countries. Join us now and you could grow with us and help us build a better working world. How far you go is up to you. It starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. We value the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the EY experience lasts a lifetime.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.