Accounts and Advisory Senior
Are you a Qualified or a Part-Qualified Accounts and Advisory Senior?
We are looking for a Senior to join our Leatherhead office Accounts team.
We would consider Qualified or Part-Qualified candidates for this role, so if in doubt, please apply to discuss your level of experience further.
The purpose of this role is work as part of the accounts team ensuring that work is performed to a high standard, ultimately resulting in the ability to offer an excellent and advisory led service to our
clients. Working as part of the accounts team, being responsible for ensuring more challenging
accounts are prepared under UK GAAP for review by accounts managers and for other
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Starting to become aware of business development, including promoting the firm and its
services to the existing client base and prospects
- Develop a Brighter Thinking approach and advisory mindset
- Development and supervision of junior trainees
- Studying towards becoming an ACA / ACCA / CA qualified accountant (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) or someone who has already qualified
- Some experience within an accountancy practice
- Experience of working within a team on assignments
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service
- Sound knowledge of accounting concepts and aware of own limitations and when to ask