Intern/Co-op (MA Conference for Women)
This is an open and continuous posting for intern and co-op positions throughout State Street.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or still in school, we have opportunities that can help get you started with a career in financial services. As a student, you can apply to one of our internships or, in some locations, to part-time opportunities. If you have already graduated or will soon, you can apply to one of our development programs or start regular full-time work in an entry-level position. No matter where or how you join us, you’ll have a structured onboarding and the support of your manager and colleagues while learning your job. Wherever you start, you’ll have the chance to make an impact on our company every day.
Who we are looking for:
- The intern or co-op will assist in various projects and process improvement initiatives.
What we value:
- These skills will help you succeed in this role
- The candidate requires strong analytical skills, the ability to prioritize and must have solid time management skills.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to research industry regulations when necessary.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with key stakeholders within State Street Corporation.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing bachelor degree - undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology with a strong academic background (2.1 or above).
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.