Intern - Financial Advisory
Who we are looking for
Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, tax, financial advisory, consulting, and actuarial services.
Our Financial Advisory Services function is a regionally recognized leader in the field of corporate finance and M&A advisory, valuation and transaction support services – and now hiring ambitious graduates:
Intern – Financial Advisory
Required professional background and skills:
- Ongoing final year BsC/Master studies in Finance/Accountig – active student status
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
- Ability to work at least 30 hours per week
- Excellent IT literacy & solid knowledge of financial principles
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, team player attitude
- Ability to understand and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, and confident personality
You will definitely impress us, if additionally you:
- are specialized in Corporate Finance/Investment, or have CFA or ACCA certification
- have some experience gained at an investment bank or a professional services firm
- speak German as well
- know Data Analytics & BI tools
As a trusted consultant, you will:
- Take part in significant international transaction projects
- Research industries, specific companies, and market data
- Prepare Business Valuation covering various industries
- Analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Build complex financial forecasting models utilizing Microsoft Excel & Tableau
- Participate in due diligences and investigations
- Create and deliver client proposals to obtain new engagements
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Have opportunity for fixed-term international assignments (in London and other European capitals)
- A welcoming team of financial advisory experts
- Attractive and competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- You will learn from the bests with our international network and established experience
- You will take part in economically significant projects with true responsibility, your work will create real added value
- You can have the possibility to work on international assignments either from Budapest Office or from abroad
- Transparent performance-based career paths are open
- We support you with tailored professional and personal development: international trainings & mentoring from our reputable experts
- Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
- In case your educational/professional background meets the core requirements of the position, after a short phone call we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, tax, financial advisory, consulting, and actuarial services.About the team
We are proud to celebrate excellence for being recognized as the #1 Financial Advisor in CEE, Europe and Worldwide by Mergermarket*. This endorsement confirms that within our Financial Advisory Services function we are making an impact for our clients and continue to be the leading M&A advisor in the region.
According to Mergermarket -one of the leading analysts in the market for corporate mergers and acquisitions- Deloitte was chosen as advisor in most M&A transactions in 2018, 2019 and in 2020.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.