Advanced Accountant - Cash Accounting Operations
- Baker Hughes
- Budapest, Hungary
- Not disclosed
- 29 Nov 2022
- 09 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial analyst, Internal audit, Tax, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Would you like to take ownership of the information we provide to our business?
Join our cutting-edge Finance team!
Our multicultural Finance team at our Global Finance Center in Budapest has been instrumental to the finance transformation of the Company, we are designing, building and running the finance operations.
Partner with the best
Cash Accounting team is highly visible within the company and will primarily ensure that cash position of the company is reported correctly and that the process of cash accounting is performed in the most efficient way. Being part of the Cash Accounting team is a great opportunity to:
- Connect across all finance organization
- Improve your knowledge in various finance functions payment processes
- Lead and contribute to various automation initiatives in ERPs and external tools
- Learn and standardize new processes through migration of activities
- Partner with stakeholders and contribute to business solutions by performing the analysis of cash accounting data
As an Advanced Accountant in Cash team, you will be responsible for:
- Performing month-end closing (preparing or reviewing MJEs, analyzing reports) to ensure minimal disconnect between bank statement and GL
- Performing monthly and quarterly account reconciliation review according to Baker Hughes' Policies
- Lead the resolution of open items with various functions across finance organization (B2P, I2C, Intercompany, Tax, Payroll, and others)
- Control and monitor closely performance of a third-party provider responsible for transactional activities
- Participate and drive improvement initiatives or other projects
- Collaborate with treasury department to improve bank data quality and liquidity management process for the company
- Providing ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions and appropriate financial data and supporting documentations to internal and external auditors
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor' s degree in a related finance/ accounting subject and have demonstrable work experience in an accounting environment
- Have account reconciliation experience
- Have SAP/Oracle (or other ERP) knowledge
- Have MS Excel and MS outlook knowledge
- Have strong oral and written communication skills in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location in Hungary (up to 3-5 days/ week)
- Flexibility in your work-schedule
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities by volunteer teams
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.