Manager, Risk Management Finance, Group Support Services Finance
About the Team
The Group Support Services Finance (GSSF) team is part of Group Finance, partnering with senior leadership of the bank’s Financial Services, Marketing, Strategy, Risk, Human Resources and Legal functions. The GSSF team manages the end to end finance functions for these businesses, and collaborates regularly with other Business Unit and Group finance teams throughout the organisation.
The team manages an annual P&L spend of $2.5b with direct engagement/exposure to ~50% of the Banks senior leadership team.
See yourself in our team
The Risk Management, Marketing & Communications, Legal & Governance Finance team is a part of the Group Support Services Finance team (GSSF).
We are a small but dynamic and effective team who support and interface with multiple Group Executives and a large number of high profile Executive General Managers. In light of this, we enjoy significant networking, exposure and skill building opportunities.
Key duties will include:
- Provide key support in delivering value add business partnering and insights, including managing the monthly reporting cycle, other management reporting and business related processes, including: month end close and associated Group, Group Executive and EGM reporting, CEO dashboard and investment spend reporting
- Preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly planning and forecasting to support Senior Manager/ Executive Manager deliverables, and as required leading the delivery of this as required due to Senior Manager reprioritisation to critical tasks
- Preparation of monthly Business Unit Group Executive performance reports to provide insight to the business
- Manage and understand in depth the drivers and methods of allocating costs to frontline businesses.
- Collaborate with peers across Group Support Services Finance to innovate and increase the value that Finance delivers to the business.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Advanced competency in Microsoft based products (including Excel and Powerpoint), PeopleSoft GL, OEMs, Tableau, SQL and Essbase. Experience with Alteryx will be highly regarded
- Experience in a management accounting or business analyst role displaying commercial acumen and strong analytical skills
- Good time management skills, ability to work independently and prioritise tasks, ability to learn quickly.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Financial Services sector experience (preferred not mandatory)
In Financial Services we take a proactive approach to your career development. Your on-going development would be part of an integrated development plan. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities.
Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you would like to hear more about this role please Apply.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 12/12/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.