Manager - Transfer Pricing
KPMG’s is seeking for a strong Transfer Pricing Manager to support its growing UAE business. Our Lower Gulf tax professionals combine international experience with local knowledge to provide viable commercial tax strategies tailored to address clients' specific needs. We bring significant value to our clients by customizing tax strategies to fit different industry, legal and financial frameworks and help to minimize direct and indirect tax liabilities. KPMG's transfer pricing practice is a highly dynamic and successful area within our tax business. A constantly changing and increasingly significant field, the transfer pricing team helps clients establish, document and defend market-based pricing terms in relation to transactions between parts of multinational businesses.
You will be working with the most-brightest, talented, collaborative, and high performing teams who works on a large complex and challenging project within private and public sectors. This is the most significant and exciting time to join KPMG and be part of the continuous expansion and growth to make a real impact in shaping your client’s business. We support professional career growth and development; we value experience and reward exceptional talent.
- Understand a range of complex Transfer Pricing issues and be able to effectively implement solutions (planning, documentation/benchmarking, implementation, etc.) through economic and financial knowledge
- Establish and deliver effective Transfer Pricing solutions, products and practical planning services across the Region and also have compliance experience in KSA, Egypt and Qatar
- Knowledge and application of all TP methods across a variety of industries and solutions, e.g. IP, financial transactions, value chain analysis
- Manage and support inter-company pricing across supply chains and identify tax efficiency opportunities within it
- Have a good understanding of BEPS 2.0 and the ability to explain Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 concepts articulately
- Manage a team of Transfer Pricing professionals, including acting as a performance manager and on the job coach for junior grades
- Assist with business growth through the identification of Transfer Pricing opportunities and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Show real interest and desire to understand clients, market features and technical aspects while providing input into designing/implementing solutions alongside senior colleagues
- Actively develop, mentor and coach team members by demonstrating appropriate behavior and delegate where appropriate
- Identify areas for development and proactively seek opportunities for greater responsibility to increase skill set and build on existing strengths
- Enhance KPMG's reputation in the market by delivering high quality engagement work and project management, showing high attention to detail, and always managing risk
- Set up procedures to monitor work progress, quality, and cost against budget, while consulting widely on engagements and other matters
- Create a visible presence within KPMG and the external market, increasing interactivity across teams and with clients
What you will need to succeed
- 6+ years' experience in Transfer Pricing within a related Advisory or Consultancy role in a Professional Services or Big Four firm
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in Finance; or related fields with strong academic background
- Preferably ACA, ACCA, CPA, CTA, CFA or holding similar recognized professional Accountancy Qualifications
- Technical expertise in Transfer Pricing matters relating to the Financial Services and Oil & Gas Industry
- Must have proven track record in Transfer Pricing as a Manager
- Arabic language skill is a plus
- Strong numerical, analytical; strategic thinking and project management skills
- Ability to work on a range of projects simultaneously to demanding timetables
- Personal drive and integrity to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Commitment to high quality standards and a detail-oriented approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and develop strong relationships with clients and multipliers in the market
What we will offer you in return
- Competitive tax-free salary + performance based annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday and flight ticket annually
- Private Medical Group Insurance (including family cover)
- Family-friendly benefits and policies
- Flexible and Hybrid working options
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click apply now and attached your up-to-date copy of your CV. If you meet our requirements a KPMG Talent Acquisition Specialist will be in touch with you soon.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.