Manager - Accounting & Tax
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
We are a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
About the Role
The Manager will be responsible for overseeing Finance Operations related accounting and reporting activities. The candidate will be driving automation and process efficiency projects. The position will lead all day-to-day accounting matters for relevant business cycles. It will hold functional responsibility over accounting. The position will also be responsible for ensuring that the systems and procedures are in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits.
- Ensuring MSME compliances and return requirements
- Review aged AP and employee balances and ensure timely action on those.
- Review of Vendor Master data
- Review of monthly TDS working and quarterly return
- Ensuring all intercompany payments including relevant cross charges in/out.
- Ensuring adequate provision for bad debts is made as per company policy
- Responsible for sending demand notices to customers and discussions with the legal team and timely action on customer dues.
- Review of Customer Master data
- Review of monthly TCS working and quarterly return
- Review of Price Master and Price list
- NPPA compliances and reporting as per requirements
- Claims Review and analysis
- Cash flow review and submission as per the requirements
- Dividend related workings
- Coordination with bankers and reporting requirements
- Coordination with the regional treasury team as per the requirements
- Ensuring training and development of the team member
- Seamless coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Driving adherence to relevant policies of AP and AR.
- Ensuring Balance Sheet Reconciliation is completed timely, qualitative, and accurately.
- Monthly MIS reporting and managing ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Audit and Assessment support
Finance Policies, Projects and Operating Model Integration (OMI) Requirements
- Driving all audits (Internal, Statutory, ICFR, SOX) and ensuring no adverse remarks
- System implementation and coordination with IT team for new developments / enhancements required for system
- Leading monthly operations reviews (MOR) and ensuring timely actions on open items
- Managing Legal entity Integration related requirements
- General knowledge of challenges associated with large US multinationals, manufacturing and/or biopharmaceutical entities.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience in General Accounting in either a large accounting firm and/or large multinational company,
- A Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Experience with SAP
- Fluent in written and spoken English is essential. Any other language is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal skills enabling effective communication
- Strong analytical skills, with a hands-on attitude to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and exercise initiative
- Ability to work in a virtual multi-cultural team and to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of co-workers and other individuals
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Well-versed with UGAAP and IndAS
- Independently handling and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- As covered above
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives
Applications close: 28 Dec 2022 India Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.