Financial Reporting Supervisor (Alternative Investments)
- Brown Brothers Harriman
- Attractive salary with rich benefit and bonus package
- 29 Nov 2022
- 29 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Join us as Financial Reporting Supervisor (Alternative Investments)
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Financial Reporting Supervisor to join our Financial Reporting Team. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for the preparation of financial statements for investment funds within the Alternative Department, registered in Luxembourg, Ireland, United States and Cayman Islands.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the preparation of financial statements for BBH clients in cooperation with relevant departments.
- Review of financial statements under different accounting standards (IFRS, Luxembourg GAAP, US GAAP, Irish GAAP).
- Coordinating communication with clients and external auditors on a regular basis, ensuring timely and accurate responses to any queries/information provision.
- Performing the internal controls agreed for the process.
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all client related tasks, including communicating with other BBH teams.
- Responsibility for people management and developing team members.
What we value:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in audit / financial reporting / finance related area.
- Prior experience in managing a team and/or managing a project would be an asset.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, continuously seeking learning opportunities and striving to develop professional knowledge.
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills.
- Pro-active, mature and able to work with respect to the previously agreed timeline.
- Primary degree in a finance or accounting related discipline, and/or equivalent work experience would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate with Excel and Word skills.
- Fluency in English (min B2).
What We Offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Scholars Program, which helps pursue a degree or certificate program while working as an employee at the Firm
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.