At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our External Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements, timely and constructive discussion with management on accounting and reporting matters, and a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements with high quality for our clients.
- Be an active part of the audit team in all stages of the audit processes.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating managers on progress.
- Support, coordinate and train junior colleagues
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Ensure work is delivered in a timely manner and in compliance with EY high standard requirements
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services.
- Manage and solve occurring ad-hoc problems
- Identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client and its industry.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, flexible, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Client-oriented mindset
To qualify for the role you must have
- College / University degree in economics (specialization in finance and accounting is an advantage)
- Minimum2-4 years of experience in audit
- Great understanding and usage of MS Office programs (especially Word, Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Hungarian
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience within IFRS / US GAAP
- On-going ACCA, CFA, HCA studies
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical with an attention to detail, and logical thinkers, with a passion for strategy and transactions and helping clients solve important problems. Being a strong team player is critical, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client’s goals.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.