CIB EMEA Credit Trading Product Controller - Senior Associate
Control Management was created to ensure a strong and consistent control environment across the Finance function. We are accountable for oversight of control issue identification, escalation, evaluation and remediation, and play an instrumental role in promoting consistency of approach across both Corporate and Line of Business Finance teams.
- Develop an enhanced operating model and organizational structure that allows for the continuous assessment of the control environment
- Design and implement an evaluation process that will assess the impact of issues and deficiencies raised across RCSA, SOX, CCAP, Internal Audit, External Regulators and Attestation Qualifications
- Target a single source of reporting across Finance to support Control Environment Affirmations and Representations
- Identify opportunities to automate control testing and to implement continuous monitoring rather than point-in-time evaluation
- Business and financial management experience
- Execution focused self-starter with strong initiative and eye for detail; able to take ownership and work independently, as well as on a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Comfortable operating in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Responds with flexibility in dynamic environment and comfortable with addressing ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to partner well and influence others
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.