Senior Consultant Transfer Pricing
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
We are looking for a Transfer Pricing Consultant to strengthen our indirect tax team in Belgium
- Assist and advise clients regarding transfer pricing matters in the framework of audits, advanced pricing agreements, documentation, and planning projects.
- Work in client teams where you report to directors and/or partnersand are responsible for delegating work to junior members of the team.
- Be responsible for a varied portfolio of projects for clients in various industries, starting from developing the best-suited services proposal to the preparation of the final deliverables.
- Be responsible for timely delivery of reports and analyses and ongoing project management.
- Develop and plan the best transfer pricing approaches and solutions for the clients, including data gathering, comparable searches, and various financial and statistical analyses.
- Be responsible for the appropriate presentation and delivery of results in the form of a transfer pricing report, adhering to Deloitte’s high professional standards.
- Actively participate in client meetings and maintain communications with clients in order to develop your relationships with clients.
- Assist in various business development opportunities and project pursuits.
- Coach, mentor and supervise junior team members, assess their performance for regular internal reviews and assist in setting their career goals, thus play an important role in the further development of the practice.
- Participate in various research, training and practice development projects undertaken by the team.
- You have a university degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background. A post-graduate qualification in tax law is a true asset;
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English;
- You have gained2 to5years of relevant experience in a similar position where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills;
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills and are willing to invest yourself in a challenging work environment;
Deloitte Tax and Legallies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
To assist our clients in dealing with the intricacies of tax, our Business tax team based in Brussels proposes the services of a multi-disciplinary team of specialists (lawyers, economists, accountants, IT-specialist, project managers), who are highly experienced. This experience spans assisting companies with corporate tax compliance, dealing with the complexities of local regulations and procedures – such as communicating with local tax authorities, setting up new registrations and filing returns.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energizes you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered byMobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported byParents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered byEnergise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.