Junior Consultant - Forensics & Integrity Services
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Junior Consultant - Forensics & Integrity Services
Within EY Forensic & Integrity services, we help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes. We draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring and prevention to identify issues that need addressing. Our service is about helping organizations manage fraud risk more effectively and treat it as a critical business priority.
Your key responsibilities
- You will review financial data and other documents, including emails, in the context of internal investigations or corruption-related matters.
- You perform tests based on fraud investigation standards.
- You will assist in conducting interviews, technology assisted document reviews, data analysis and preparing reports
- You will have to liaise with other teams and legal professionals while supporting the managers of the Forensics team.
- You will review policies and procedures and perform fraud risk assessments.
- You contribute to forensic audit support
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Skeptical yet practical mindset to assess situations and reach conclusions objectively. Natural curiosity and ability to ask better questions
- Self-awareness, respect for differences in individual style and background of your team members.
- Teaming and displaying strong interpersonal skills. Someone who is eager to learn, contribute and collaborate to support the achievement of a shared vision
- Strong time and organization skills, ability to adapt quickly to changing environments, determination and tenacity to see the matter you are working on to its conclusion
- Proactiveness in sharing new ideas to support achievement of shared vision.
To qualify for the role you must have
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- University degree especially in the field of economics
- Career entrant interested in compliance, fraud prevention, assessment, consulting, audit or internal audit
- Analytical mindset and strong interest in accounting
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Deep understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experince with Relational Database Management Systems (SQL, Microsoft Access, ACL) is a definite advantage
- Mobility, eager to perform projects in the countryside or abroad with tight deadlines
What we look for
We are looking for someone who highly motivated, analytical with an attention to detail, and logical thinkers, with a passion for strategy and transactions and helping clients solve important problems. Being a strong team player is critical, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client’s goals.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.