Senior Manager, Planning & Forecasting
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property.
See yourself in our team
The Group Financial Reporting & Analysis (FR&A) team provides financial support to the CEO, CFO, Executive Leadership Team and Board. The team’s areas of focus include:
- Performance reporting – performance analysis and monthly management reporting
- Planning and forecasting – ownership of the Group’s Planning & Forecasting process, strategic and ad-hoc analysis
- Decision support – strategic projects, insight development and ad-hoc analysis
- Accounting policy and advice – specialist accounting advice on transactions and maintenance of accounting policy
- Group reporting – consolidation of Group financial results and management of reporting processes for the statutory results
Key duties will include:
This role is a Senior Manager in the FR&A Group Planning and Forecasting team. Key responsibilities include:
- Articulate key business drivers, provide critical insights to drive debate, and deliver value-add analysis of all the Group products and businesses for the CEO, CFO, ELT and Board
- Delivery of key insights and value add analysis, in particular analysis on key revenue drivers of the Group, manage costs, optimise risk-adjusted returns and drive efficient use of capital.
- Help manage the Group’s planning and forecasting processes and deliverables, with a mandate for continuous improvement (focused on accuracy, timeliness and functionality)
- Lead the automation agenda for the team, including transformation of ELT reporting
- Deliver scenario analysis and central forecasting capabilities for the Group’s financial outlook
- Effective leadership and collaboration across Finance and Business stakeholders to drive business outcomes and become a trusted advisor
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and Tableau and Alteryx skills preferable but not necessary
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Innovative and able to drive results
- CA/CPA qualified
In Financial Services we take a proactive approach to your career development. Your on-going development would be part of an integrated development plan. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities.
Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you would like to hear more about this role please Apply.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 05/12/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.