Finance Manager - Performance Reporting
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services (RBS) business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities.
Retail Banking Services Finance forms part of the Financial Services business unit whose vision is to make a difference on the things that matter.
The RBS Finance team operates as a business partner integrated with the management of the product and distribution businesses yet with a one step removed status to promote objectivity and independence of analysis and advice.
The RBS Performance Management team is responsible for providing financial support and advice to the RBS business, with the goal of being a trusted business partner through providing valuable advice that drives business performance.
Do work that matters
The responsibilities of the Manager Performance Reporting include:
- Preparation and input to the monthly performance reporting for RBS, including financial control deliverables and continuous improvement of reports and processes;
- Assist with regular and ad hoc financial and business analysis of RBS, including insights on business drivers, market dynamics and the competitive landscape;
- Preparation and input to half year-end and year-end reporting, including the Profit Announcement, Investor Relations and information for the RBS CEO and CFO on the performance of the business;
- Contribute to the Quarterly trading updates for RBS’ performance;
- Act as a point of contact for RBS and Group Finance in relation to financial performance of the RBS business;
- Understand the financial and performance management frameworks of the RBS P&L and Balance Sheet;
- Manage the integrity of the general ledger;
- Support the co-ordination and management of financial controls across the Retail Bank;
- Actively contribute to process improvement, simplification and cross skilling across the RBS Business Performance team;
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline preferably finance, business or economics
- Post graduate qualifications preferred (CA/CPA, MBA)
- Financial Services experience in a banking environment is preferable.
- Strong experience in a financial performance management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Innovative and able to drive results
- Advanced Excel skills
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 10/12/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.