JOIN OUR FAMILY
At RBH we believe our people are our biggest assets and understand the value in putting them first. Our approach to diversity in the workplace, health & wellbeing, sustainability and individuality sets us apart from our competitors and is one of the reasons we are rated Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality! We are passionate about the industry and always on the look out for new talent to join us on our journey...
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FINANCIAL CONTROLLER AT ABERDEEN ALTENS
What you'll be doing...
- Producing management accounts and annual budgets whilst working with the hotel-based teams to ensure all internal accounting processes are completed accurately, VAT & payroll reporting, and assisting with end-of-year accounts /audits.
- Working with the heads of department to perform ad hoc cost benefit analysis on various projects and support them with their departmental budgets
- Overseeing cash management, accounts payable, debtors ledger, payroll, and event billing
- Managing the internal and external audits
- Providing support to the hotel management team to ensure financial performance success
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We hire mostly on personality & potential but here are a few of our requirements...
- Fully qualified ACCA, CIMA or equivalent is preferable
- Experience of working alongside the GM and senior hotel team to deliver excellent financial returns, preferably with some team management experience/responsibility as well
- Ability to manage staff and all aspects of their development
- High levels of enthusiasm and commitment to every task undertaken
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to input and interpret complex data using IT systems
- Pleasant personality - we are an enthusiastic, authentic bunch of individuals who truly care about teamwork and positive working environment!
WHAT WE OFFER
You will have access to a benefits package we believe truly works for our people and enhances our overall culture...
- Discounted hotel room rates for you and your friends & family
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free meals on duty saving you over £1000 per year
- To learn more about our full benefits package, click here to watch our employee benefits video.
RBH Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We accept and celebrate our team for who they are and welcome people of all races, disabilities, sex, gender identities and reassignment, sexual orientation, ages, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We keep our recruitment process simple and consider applicants on their abilities alone to ensure a fair interview process. If at any point throughout our process you require reasonable adjustments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.