- Indus Motor Company
- Karachi (PK)
- Market Competitive
- 29 Nov 2022
- 06 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified, Newly qualified
Indus Motor Company is the leading automobile company in Pakistan. Indus Motor Company (IMC) is a joint venture between the House of Habib, Toyota Motor Corporation Japan (TMC), and Toyota Tsusho Corporation Japan (TTC) for assembling, progressive manufacturing, and marketing Toyota vehicles in Pakistan since July 01, 1990, and is engaged in the distribution of Toyota vehicles in Pakistan through its dealership network.
Indus Motor Company Ltd is an ACCA-approved Gold status employer, engaged in the employment and development of ACCA Trainees for the last 10 years.
What we offer
• Experience working for a Leading Automotive Manufacturer in Pakistan.
• Extensive career development opportunities with exposure to core organizational functions and practice.
• Hands-on training with departmental specialists and higher management.
• Inter-departmental rotations, allowing exposure to different areas of business.
• Diversified environment, welcoming talent from all genders and cultures to attract and develop a workforce having extensive skills and talent.
• Based on Performance Evaluation, confirmation as Assistant Manager at the end of the Training Period.
• Open and Friendly Work Environment
• Company provided Transportation, Medical Insurance, and Lunch
• Mandatory Exam Leaves for ACCA students
What we require
• ACCA Affiliates / ACCA students (At least the first 9 ACCA Papers cleared).
• Highly motivated with commitment, drive, and determination to excel.
• Ability to keep pace with a fast-evolving environment and to keep on delivering and growing.
• Willing to make an impact with the desire to grow and win.
• Able to work in teams to achieve collective goals.
Experience - Fresh – 1 year