ACCA Trainee Program
- Fatima Group
- Lahore (PK)
- Market competitive
- 29 Nov 2022
- 15 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme, Newly qualified
About Fatima Group:
Fatima Group is the most progressive business conglomerate in Pakistan, with a strong portfolio of products and services. It is a significant player in the growth and sustainability of important industries of the Country. The Group has made significant investments in large scale manufacturing plants, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and promoting manufacturing excellence.
The Group portfolio extends to fertilizer, sugar, textile, commodities trading, mining and energy.
Following is the brief job description:
Pre Audit & Execution
- Conduct Pre Audits as per Annual Audit plan; Verify that processes are being followed and practiced and ensure the following:
• Compliance with SOPs
• Accuracy and Completeness
• Timely financial reporting
- Develop working file records to maintain up to date records.
• To assist Senior Officer in conducting post audit actions as per I.A Plan; Assist in review of compliance with systems, policies and procedures. Data gathering and physical verifications.
• Develop working file records to maintain up to date records.
• To assist Senior Officer in execution of special assignments as per project targets; Assist in verifying that processes are being followed and practiced
• Assist in Accounts Payable and invoice punching
• Assist in Treasury payments and maintaining of records
Eligibility criteria of the program is as follows:
- Qualification: Active ACCA Affiliates
- Experience: Up to 6 months / Fresh Graduates (irrelevant profiles would not be considered)
- Deadline for Submitting Application: 15th Dec 2022
- Please mention "ACCA Trainee Program" on the subject of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for further process.