Graduate Trainee Accountant
Client DetailsMichael Page are partnering with a superb and well established firm of chartered accountants who are looking for a Graduate to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading accountancy practice in Kent as a trainee accountant, where you will be given the opportunity to study ACA/ACCA and learn on the job at the same time. All of your studies will be fully expensed by the employer.
You will work in a general practice capacity, primarily across accounts, VAT, bookkeeping and tax, but there will also be the opportunity to get involved in audit, management accounts and ad-hoc project work too.
- 2.1 degree or above preferable in a finance related degree - Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics etc.
- Minimum of C / Grade 4 in English & Maths at A Level/ GCSE
- £20,000- £22,000 DOE and background, negotiable
- A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer
- Start date, either immediately or in July/September
Apply online or call Dylan Feehily on 01622 604 514 for more information.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We're offering £250 for EACH successful referral too! Terms & Conditions Apply*