Internship- Business Analyst
Are you ready to put your theoretical knowledge into practice?
Then join our Eastwise team in Singapore and shape your career!
Eastwise is a SME headquartered in Hong Kong. Our strong team consists of over 30 people, split across China, South-East Asia and North Africa. We are offering an all-in-one sourcing service solution. Meaning that we are an externalized sourcing office that handles everything from identifying the right manufacturers to the pre-shipment inspection by our own quality control team.
Which responsibilities can you expect?
Eastwise is implementing his next gen of Business intelligence and we offer you the opportunity to be the one responsible for it. We have the data (ERP/Quality), we have the tool (PowerBI), some reports and we need someone who can bring us to the next level! Starting date: ASAP / Duration: min 6 months
A/ Business data analyst
We develop specific business reports per department (Sales, Merchandiser, Supply Chain, Quality and Finance) to automatise manual tasks and improve operational efficiency.
1/ Common missions
- Map the scope of data available, understand/monitor the data workflow feeding PowerBI Develop the business reports in PowerBI, set-up the delivery planning & implement them
2/ Operation teams data analyst
- Collaborate with all departments to understand their needs and translate them into business reports
3/ Customers & Suppliers data analyst
Our Suppliers want to understand how they are perceived by their customers via a rating system.
Our Customers want to understand the real performance of their suppliers.
- Engage with key stakeholders (customers & suppliers) to analyse their needs Structure the production and quality data available into a set of business report models
B/ Procurement data analyst
Procurement databases are available on the market, we need your analytical eye to:
- Collaborate with the merchandiser & sales teams to understand their needs Scope the market of procurement database, test & report through a business case Select the database, implement the SOP with the merchandiser & sales teams
What we expect
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience Proficient in PowerBI and MS Office - Good communication and presentation skills Fluency in English (French or other European language is advantageous) Hands-on mentality, Organized, detail-oriented, pro-active and patient Maximum 25 years old (unless you are Singaporean or PR) - availability of minimum 6 months
What you can expect
Competitive salary / covering of insurance costs Dynamic and flexible work environment
Do you want to have a real business impact instead of dealing with Excel and PowerPoint all day? Do you want to work autonomously and take on great responsibilities in a dynamic environment?
If YES, please send your application in English via the form below.