ACCA Accounts Officer
Location: Phase 4 Bahria Town, Islamabad
Timings: 5 PM - 2 AM
- Understanding how his/her department operates. Data entry (collect, understand, process, verify and report). Utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications. Enter and upload invoices into the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics Navision). Track and reconcile bank statement. Assist in daily tasks as well as month-end closing. Assist in payables reconciliation. Follow up with vendors as needed/required. Perform other duties that are considered within the scope of the position assigned by the senior staff. Receive training so that he can perform his assigned tasks efficiently. Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Fluent/semi-fluent spoken English skills.
- Self-starter, able to work without any concrete deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and handle work under pressure.
- Proficient with basic computer applications (ERP Systems, Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Adobe PDF, etc.)
- Quick learner and be able to cope with changes.
Education and Experience:
- ACCA Finalist
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience.