Assistant Manager - Business Valuations (Audit Support)
- Reviewing the appropriateness of valuation methodologies and underlying assumptions.
- Exercising professional skepticism to challenge data and cashflow forecasts to ensure alignment with underlying business drivers and market data.
- Performing market research on transactions, industries, and financial information.
- Ability to develop financial models for assessing key financial drivers for conducting valuations and sensitivities.
- Engaging with Management and the Audit Team to resolve any issues identified.
- Reporting findings in a clear and concise manner, documenting review procedures performed and market evidence to support the conclusion on value.
- Coaching team members in technical valuation skills and industry knowledge to ensure the highest level of service delivery.
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA specializing in Finance or Accounting.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Pursuing CFA.
- Must have a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent).
- 5+ years’ experience in the valuation of businesses and intangible assets, preferably in a Big-4 audit firm
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Ability to use Capital IQ and Bloomberg
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
What We Will Offer You In Return
- Competitive tax-free salary + performance based annual bonus scheme
- Annual leaves and flight ticket - Annually
- Visa for employee including cost cover for immediate family members
- Private Medical Group Insurance (including family cover)
- Family-friendly benefits and policies
- Flexible and Hybrid working options
KPMG was established in the Lower Gulf in 1973 and has grown to over 1,300 professionals, led by more than 90 partners and directors, across six regional offices. Over the last 40 years, KPMG has worked with leading industry players across the region, helping identify and manage risks and capitalize on opportunities - making us a preferred professional services provider.
We play a pivotal role in helping clients make their own success stories. At various stages of growth, our clients look to us for timely and independent advice. Our professionals are selected from a deep talent pool of industry specialists. They offer significant knowledge, local experience, and a client-focused approach – and are integrated into a network of professionals working with KPMG firms around the world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.