Accounts Opportunities - Launceston
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 28 Nov 2022
- 28 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts assistant
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Azets are currently recruiting for talented Accounts and Business Advisory Services Professionals for our Launceston office in Cornwall, at all grades of experience and we are keen to hear from you! We also have offices in Plymouth, Truro, Holsworthy and South Molton if these would be more local to you.
We are an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics, we have over 6,500 employees and opportunities to join one of our 80 offices across the UK! We are ranked number nine in top accounting firms in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
What sets Azets apart?
- Our innovative software solutions - We use the latest technology to help businesses work smarter and make better decisions.
- Our dynamic people - We leverage our national and international network to drive business growth for our clients.
- Local offices - We are dedicated to and understand our local towns and cities and deliver our service digitally or at the client’s door.
- Flexible working - We offer a hybrid and flexible working environment, allowing you to flex your work location to suit your needs and to work the hours that fit around your life.
Why have an Accounts and Business Advisory Services career with us?
- We want you to be pro-active advisers, providing an extensive range of advisory services to our client base.
- We promote direct involvement across a variety of different client sizes, sectors and industries and reward success as you progress.
- We work with cutting edge technology not only to best assist our clients but to ensure our team have the best technical resources available at their fingertips.
- We support internal mobility within the business, whether that’s changing office locations or service lines.
- Azets will encourage you every step of the way whether you are looking to start your journey through AAT, cement your knowledge through ACA/ACCA.
Accounts and Business Advisory Service professionals we are keen to hear from:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Senior
- Accounts Assistant Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Accounts Director
So, no matter where you are based or what level role you are searching for, please apply to speak to one of dedicated recruiters who can find you the perfect match!
A note from the Hiring Manager
"We are looking for proactive, technology savvy Accounts professionals who are looking to join a progressive team with a supportive and friendly atmosphere. Our ABAS positions provide an exciting opportunity for talented professionals to become involved in a diverse and interesting SME client portfolio. "
What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
- -We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app – Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.