Fund Services Officer - NJ COE HK
For our office in Nanjing, we are looking for a Fund Accountant within our Fund Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere, as well as the benefit of customized training, adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and administration of a portfolio of private equity and real estate clients, working together with your colleagues in the Asia-Pacific region. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Taking care of the day-to-day accounting for the funds;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, assistance with the audit preparation process, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Supporting Senior Officers and Managers in ensuring quality work is delivered to the client;
- Learning and implementing best-practice use of private equity and real estate accounting software, reporting, and other tools;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks as required from time-to-time by your Senior Officers, Managers or clients.
- Strong academic background;
- Newly qualified or partially qualified Accountant (e.g. SCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA);
- Prior knowledge or experience of working in financial services, especially with alternative investment funds (including Private Equity and Real Estate funds) is a strong plus;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in Japanese or Korean will be considered as an asset;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with international colleagues;
- You are mature, and detail-oriented;
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Knowledge of eFront or Yardi systems would be a distinct advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.