Audit Manager - Private Equity and Real Estate (m/f/d)
- PwC Luxembourg
- Flexible and innovative remuneration system
- 28 Nov 2022
- 28 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As an Audit Manager, you will be in charge of a prestigious client portfolio and you will be responsible for managing the full cycle of your audit assignments. You will be actively involved in the management of your teams by coordinating, coaching and developing them. With a strong focus on client relationships you will also take part in building a strong network of business contacts.
We offer you
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams with an open and challenging working atmosphere;
- Extensive training programs contemplating both your soft and technical skills;
- Full support in your plans for accomplishing your professional qualifications;
- Challenging mobility opportunities – both internally and internationally – which are an undeniable asset in the long-term management of your career plan.
- You have a minimum of five years of experience in audit in an international audit firm and you have gained relevant experience in Alternative Investments (Private Equity, Real Estate).
- You have experience with accounting standards and norms as LuxGAAP or IFRS;
- You are fluent in English. French or German will be considered as an asset;
- You hold a professional qualification (IRE, ACCA, ICAS, Wirtschaftsprüfer, etc.) or you are considering such certifications in the future.
A major player in the global economy, PwC Luxembourg allows companies to reinvent themselves, to successfully transform and reinforce their competitiveness in a world where change is the only constant. To do this, we count on the best people, a wealth of expertise, the most innovative and creative ideas, and commitment to engage and deliver, all the while building trust. Do you see yourself in this scenario? We give you the wings to fly a little higher, to reimagine the possible. Maximise your chances of success and join us. You are our biggest differentiator in this digital age.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.