HR Senior Officer, Payrol & Benefits
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new HR Senior Officer (Payrol & Benefits) to join our Human Resources team in Vilnius office.Job Description:
Reporting to the HR Payroll Manager and working as part of the wider HR Operations team, you will be responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and focusing on:
- Administration of AD Lithuania investment and Funding agreement, coordination of bi annual Audit.
- Administration of payroll processes and benefits schemes, delivering monthly Payrolls while complying with Policies and Controls framework.
- Management of quality, accuracy and delivery of third party Suppliers provided services.
- Representation during Payroll related audits through data evidence gathering and internal coordination.
- Act as a first point of contact for Payroll and Benefits related matters.
- Work with HR and payroll provider on system updates, reporting, and data management.
- Active participation and representation in Payroll and Benefits related projects and automation initiatives.
- Support senior HR and business-unit management in execution of strategy, goals, and objectives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field (additional experience may substitute).
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Payroll or Accounting. US payroll experience would be considered as advantage.
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or SuccessFactors is preferred.
- Proactive, outgoing, positive personality with strong verbal, written and conversational communication skills.
- Must have ability to function independently with minimal supervision as well as work productively as part of a team environment.
- Advanced MS Office Skills, including intermediate Excel skills
- Proven ability to learn quickly, adapt, and develop innovative ideas and creative solutions to problems.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of any other language would be considered as advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.