Transfer Pricing Director
Role: Transfer Pricing Director
The Grant Thornton Tax & Legal department is a growing team of over 150 specialists with deep industry, sector and technical knowledge. As part of the Tax & Legal department team you will have the opportunity to work across different industries with a diverse range of clients, including sole traders, small and medium sized businesses, high net worth individuals, trusts, partnerships, large corporates and listed companies.
Our Tax teams work across a range of services from routine tax compliance work to high end innovative tax planning solutions. This work requires extensive knowledge, insight and expertise of all taxes so as to provide a seamless, professional and integrated approach to delivering a client centric taxation service. We aim to assist clients in meeting the complex challenges of taxation in respect of business, corporate or personal tax, VAT, customs, international tax, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), Intellectual Property (IP), relevant contracts, Research and Development (R&D) tax credits and Revenue audits and/or investigations.
We are seeking a Transfer Pricing Director to join our growing Tax department. As a Director, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in your own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- Promoting Tax both internally and externally; with a focus on Transfer Pricing Activities
- Developing relationships across service lines within the business to identify opportunities for cross selling;
- Working with Partners, directors and all staff supporting matters under the TP umbrella
- Providing advice to clients on complex transactions and Transfer Pricing
- Working with clients to optimise efficient structures
Skills and attributes:
- ATT/ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified;
- minimum 7 years’ post qualification experience of working in an international tax department of a large firm;
- Proficient Tax professional, specifically within Transfer Pricing
- Strong communicator, highly articulate with good report writing and excel skills
- Commercial/business awareness, strong record of winning new business
- A passion for client service
- Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments
- An ability to think laterally and follow things through
For more information check out www.grantthornton.ie/service/tax
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.