Senior Accountant - Internal Finance
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization.
The senior accountant's responsibilities include the accounting of several entities from a to z. The candidate will complete a team of 4 accountants. Under direct coaching and supervision of the Head of Accounting, the successful candidate will be responsible for (non-exhaustive):
- Bookkeeping and reconciliation of the accounts
- Bank statements, bank transfers and payments to suppliers
- Support the monthly and annual closing
- Preparation of VAT and tax submissions
- Preparation of CSSF submissions
- Ensure compliance with reporting requirements (internal and external)
- Analyse and explain differences between actual and forecast numbers
- Assist in drafting of reforecasts and budgets
- Support external and internal audits
- Contribute to ad hoc projects (integrations, process improvement, …)
- Bachelor's in accounting, Economy, Finance, or Management
- Minimum 5 year's experience in accounting
- Familiar with Luxembourg GAAP, VAT and CIT framework
- Fluent English speaking
- Excellent in using Microsoft Excal
- IT savvy (accounting and reporting system)
*The selected candidate for this position would need to be trained for 3 months in Luxembourg so a valid passport for 2 years is necessary.
Nice to Have:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience with SUN, Exact Globe or Sage BOB are an advantage but not required.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices, and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.