Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (GrabFin)
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honor and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role
We are looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to manage new projects and initiatives for the Grab Financial Group (GFG) businesses, on top of the regular FP&A activities. This role is part of the FP&A organization. We believe a successful candidate is a problem solver who possesses strong analytical skills, and a good communicator with good business acumen, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way.
Responsibilities with main focus on GFG Businesses:
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and provide analyses and insights into opportunities and risks to the business teams in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Country Controllership team and Regional FP&A team; help improve reporting process and tools.
- Support and manage the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process
- Provide insightful analysis to help the business grow top line revenues and manage costs.
- Liaise with key function heads within business to enhance their understanding of financial results.
- Develop financial models and build business cases to evaluate new business initiatives.
- Any ad-hoc tasks as required.
The Must Haves:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related.
- Strong Excel skills, experience with building financial / budgeting models
- Prior experience with IBM TM1 system and Oracle Accounting systems will be valued.
- Good understanding of Financial Services Products and/or working experience in Financial institutions will be greatly valued.
- Ability to translate business requirements & queries into financial analyses / projections / models.
- More than 8 years of experience in the area of business analysis, preferably finance business partnering and project management.
- Able to work independently and drive projects to completion.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing regional teams.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels as well as engage external stakeholders where required.
- Good command of English
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.