Global Booking Transformation Analyst (SVP)
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!Success Profile
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
Citi’s single Global Booking Program is aimed at creating a best-in-class initiative and organization around Citi’s newly designed end-to-end booking practices while developing a global framework, standard, and governance across all products and material legal entities. Successful delivery of a single Booking Program is critical to Citi meeting its external regulatory commitments, in addition to standardizing and simplifying its internal booking processes and requirements
Global Booking Team:
The Global Booking Team is part of Global Controllers organization. The Transformation Analyst will participate in the design and lead the execution of the transformation strategy for the Global Booking process. This is a highly strategic role that will contribute to the successful simplification and standardization of the booking and booking model strategy for Citi.
This role will partner extensively with senior management and colleagues across ICG & GCB Businesses, Global Functions, CAO, CDO, EO&T, and Finance Transformation Teams, etc.
Global Booking Transformation Team is an active and energetic unit with a lot of focus on innovation and with great possibilities to work across countries.
What will you do?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Integration between Booking Model and Booking Control programs
- Driving and implementing the strategy for Citi Booking Model simplification and standardization, including integration of Booking requirements, Policies, Standards, and other key Booking documentation
- Ensuring consistency of Citi Booking Model with regulator’s expectations and Citi best practices
- Restructuring of the Citi booking practices documentation and implementation of the effective monitoring and reporting process to ensure compliance with the global booking standards
- Designing and implementation of the booking controls standards across three lines of defense
- Driving the Booking agenda and Consent order commitments by partnering with CAO and Transformation teams
- On-time remediation and escalation of issues
- Close collaboration with Business Heads, 2LOD and 3LOD on booking practices for material legal entities
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should have:
- 7+ years of experience in Finance, Financial Reporting and Controls, Risk
- University/College degree, specialized in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics, Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent - beneficial
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Attention to details, very good analytical and organizational skills, ability to learn new systems and analytics software
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of the key regulatory processes, risks and controls within Finance and Business
- Experience in implementing and driving a change
- Collaboration across countries and businesses
- High exposure to senior Citi stakeholders including Businesses, Finance, and other Global Functions
Benefits/What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package with a wide range of benefits:
- Cafeteria Program
- Home Office Allowance - for colleagues working in hybrid and remote work models
- Paid Parental Leave Program - maternity leave and paternity leave
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms at our offices
- Pension Plan Contribution to voluntary pension fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide variety of learning and development programs, online course libraries and upskilling platforms, such as Udemy and Degreed
- Flexible work arrangements to support colleagues’ in managing work - life balance
- Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
- Socially active employee communities with diverse networking opportunities
Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.