Core Operations, Associate 2
As a Bank Loan Specialist, Associate 2, the ideal candidate will support and assist Client Operations and other operational Shared Service teams/ Center of Excellence (COE’s) by monitoring and processing custody related events to the fund’s records accurately and timely. Ensure prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients.
- Performs daily maintenance and record keeping for Syndicated Bank Loans held in various Mutual Fund and other Structured portfolios for various SSC clients
- Processing trades, booking receipts and disbursements
- Daily reconciliation of cash balances
- Producing daily roll-forward proof of portfolio holdings and accrual information
- Preparing standard and ad hoc reporting for both internal and external customers
- Responding to customer queries on a daily basis
- Daily processing of bank loan notices as received from agent banks,
- Interact with the Investment Manager on their assigned portfolios, inputting/settling trades, performing ad hoc requests and providing daily reporting per client specific guidelines
- The individual will work closely with their mutual fund counterpart, providing Loan related reports to be incorporated into the final NAV Calculation.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Other tasks as needed.
Experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related careers (preferred).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.