S& SEA Business Operations & Finance
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our Client Administration - Practice Support team supports PwC related to project organisation, finance system control and electronic administration. You’ll help our team with project planning, client communications, financial administration, budget preparation and data entry risk administration.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the consulting business, the economics and key performance metrics aspects of Strategy Consulting South East Asia.
- Maintain and monitor regional revenue forecast tools and analyse all the revenue reports received from each territory.
- Evaluate revenue forecast and propose action to exceed the set targets in each territory with actionable quantitative and qualitative analyses to partners and directors.
- Understand the sources of deviation between the revenue forecast and actual result and articulate implications (if any).
- Work closely with other members of the regional team mainly with partners, directors, resource managers and project managers to follow up and communicate on the project’s health.
- Deep dive regularly into the financial and business operations tools to identify and anticipate any opportunities or issues and follow through with action-oriented insights/solutions.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate findings to senior management with supporting details.
- Collaborate and build relationships with cross-functional teams within the region. E.g. Finance and HR to obtain data, updates for maintenance of the financial and business operations tools.
- BS degree in Math, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or a related discipline.
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, G suite and reporting skills.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills across all levels, departments and territories.
- Proactive, hands-on, willing to get into the details, able to work in ambiguity and quickly tease through complexity and bring structure.
- A fast learner, independent, resourceful in managing work, tenacious and persistent in resolving issues.
- Strong analytical capabilities (able to initiate and carry out value-adding business analysis).
- Able to drive and present the weekly and ad hoc reporting meetings with minimal supervision.
- Monitor forecasts and benchmark performance internally and externally while understanding the sources of deviation
- Lead project economics analysis and coordinate cross-functional projects
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.