- Douglas, Isle of Man
- Not disclosed
- 28 Nov 2022
- 15 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join the IQ EQ Group Finance Audit and Control team in the Isle of Man. The Team are responsible for setting financial control policy for subsidiary entities around the world, technical IFRS specialism and associated accounting papers, co-ordination of the Group external audit process and preparation of consolidated financial statements.
You will be responsible for maintaining the accounting records and the production of management reports for a Group Management Company and other corporate entities within the group.
This exciting position also comes with the opportunity to study the ACCA accounting qualification, a comprehensive study package will be provided which includes access to external training material and study leave.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly balance sheet reviews
- Control of Inter-Company accounts and reconciliations
- Monthly journal processing
- Monitoring and reviewing minimum financial controls across the Group;
- Preparation of other financial and management reporting information as and when required
- Support the preparation and drafting of the Group’s Consolidated Financial Statements (prepared under IFRS)
- Preparation and review of Intermediate Holding Companies that the Audit and Control team oversee;
- Assist in delivery of certain Group Finance projects.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communicator who is comfortable liasing with all levels of business.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Interested? Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Do you want to be part of a Global Private Equity Administrator who provides outsourced Administration services for PE, Real Estate, Depository and Compliance with Assets under Administration in the excess of $650Billion? If so, please read on!
With offices across 23 jurisdictions including New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Cayman, BVI, Belfast, Dublin, Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and Manila our growth journey has only just begun.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.