Operational Risk Lead
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the team
The operation team is a longstanding team responsible for ensuring day-to-day operation is going smoothly and legally. We make an impact by designing and owning operation framework resulting in business exposure. Our team is made up of young and energetic crews. If you are looking for a fun and challenging environment, then you should join our team!
Get to know the role
We are looking for a Operational Risk and Control Lead to design and improve operation process for regulatory requirements, compliances, and internal controls. We believe a successful candidate has a good sense of internal audit together with strong team management skills as this role will be leading the team for tons of verification, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because we need to make sure that we can cover all existing compliance gaps and prevent moving forward. In return, you will get an opportunity to deal with several stakeholders and learn what Grab is doing in every perspective.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Be the first Line of Defense for Internal/External Audit as well as SOX Compliance of all Grab Operation Activities in Thailand
- Ensure all Operational Activities, Business Initiatives and New Products comply with regulatory requirements
- Design, own and drive all local Grab risk assessment and process control framework in relations to the operational process with proper documentation
- Perform, review and maintain high standard of documentation and agreements on merchant attribute, both existing and new merchants
- Work with the business teams, the regional SOX partner to lead regular internal activities for control, compliance and review as per SOX requirements
- Supervise and set up KPIs for the verification & control team
- At least 3 years experiences in operational or process audit and compliance (experience with food delivery or e-commerce will be advantageous)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accountancy, Business Administration, Economics or related fields
- Internal/External Audit Background with SOX Compliance Experiences
- Project Management and Team Management Skills
- A self-starter who are willing to take challenge in establishing high standard operational risk and control foundation and procedure
- Very good English Proficiency, data driven and detail-orientation
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.