Regulatory Reporting Specialist #216229
Your field of responsibility
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for preparation and review of HK licensed entities’ regulatory returns (SFC/HKMA)
- Support new regulatory demands and change projects, as well as finance infrastructure build-out and improvements
- Support to define business requirements for projects in relation to regulatory change and operational improvement. Responsible for solution delivery, testing and implementation
- Deal with queries from the regulators relating to financials, regulatory reports and MI, and liaise with internal/external auditors on audits and ad-hoc reviews
- Support financial and capital analysis for projects and new business/products
- Collaborate with functions and business partners e.g. Business, Operations, Product Control, Treasury, Finance Change, etc.
Your future colleagues
A team that encourages an open, collaborative working environment, while able to work and deliver independently. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- Proven Qualified Accountant
- 5 years of proven work experience in the financial services sector
- Knowledge in Hong Kong regulatory reporting and accounting standards is crucial
- Phenomenal analytical ability
- Able to work independently and collaborate optimally with business partners
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.