SEA - Assurance - Accounting Operations Advisory - Senior/ Assistant Manager
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 28 Nov 2022
- 28 Dec 2022
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Title: Service Line (based in) – Sr Staff (Senior Associate / Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Being a key team member of project teams in implementing technology solutions around financial close and reporting
- Working together with Managers to prepare proposals for client pursuits
- Working together with Managers to prepare presentation materials for client meetings, workshops and discussions
- Assist the team in tracking project progress
- Preparation of project deliverables
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Experience with implementing technology applications (within the accounting and financial reporting space is preferred, but not required)
- Excellent aptitude for learning other technology applications related to accounting and financial reporting
- A good understanding of accounting principles and familiarity with IFRS (or MFRS) will be beneficial
- A proven ability to prioritise and deliver on multiple commitments
- Enjoys engaging with clients to identify their challenges and pain points, and working together with the team to design and implement the corresponding solutions
- A pragmatic and innovative approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change and is open to new ideas
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.