Officer - EMEA Loans Servicing Team
Who we are looking for
The Loan Services team Officer is responsible for the day to day running of a team that performs Loan Services to clients. This involves the trade capture of the client’s trades, confirmation and settlement monitoring, query resolution and pricing. As a manager the role also focuses on the development of the function, adhering to market practices, creating efficiencies and maximizing controls. In addition, the role requires developing and maintaining collaborations with Loan Services experts in our global operations in the US and EMEA. The role is a hybrid position with remote working from home and when in the office based out of our office in Kilkenny, Ireland. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Why the role is important
The loan servicing team provide our clients an end-to-end operating model offering loan custody, accounting, trustee, compliance and middle office services across diverse mix of product structures for both syndicated and private debt.
What you will be responsible for
As an Officer, you will
- Relationship Building - Manage and develop relationships with clients, counterparties, other external parties. You will act as a State Street representative to our clients.
- Client focus - Consistent and active awareness of the client's needs. Proactively sourcing ways to improve and promote quality. Displays a commitment to excellence. Ability to manage client's expectations and deal with their queries.
- Manage team members and actively participate in their personal and career development
- Coordinate with their Supervisor the day to day tasks and ensure the daily is completed and accurate, balancing capacity v’s demand.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Collaborate with Transformation design initiatives system enhancements or new requirements on behalf of the team, including system testing and sign off.
- Review and update department Operational processes, to ensure controls remain effective and account for dynamic changes in client requirements, mitigating operational risk wherever possible
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role. As an Officer, it is essential to have:
- Clear communications skills, adjustable for differences in client, jurisdiction and staffing experience.
- Delegation and prioritization skills are required to manage conflicting priorities.
- Motivation skills, leading a team to develop individuals personally and professionally to progress either within the team or to their preferred global mobility role preference.
Skills and Experience (Must have):
- In depth knowledge of bank loan products and market practices required · Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in Loan Administration services
- IT Literate.
- Experience in WSO or CDO Suite Platforms would be advantageous
Education & Preferred Qualifications
No essential qualification is required, however a degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area or ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.