Operations Client Service, Off
Locations: Boston, Massachusetts, Newport Beach, California, Los Angeles, California, Irvine, California, Alameda, California, Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, Detroit, Michigan, Topeka, Kansas, Quincy, Massachusetts, North Quincy, Massachusetts, Hadley, Massachusetts, Grafton, Massachusetts, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Austin, Texas, Burlington Massachusetts, Berwyn, Pennsylvania, Charlotte, North Carolina, New York, New York, Princeton, New Jersey, Clifton, New Jersey, Atlanta, Georgia, Durham, North Carolina, Jacksonville, Florida, Kansas City, Missouri, Jersey City, New Jersey, Lee's Summit, Missouri, Madison, Wisconsin, San Francisco, California, Westboro, Massacusetts, Sacramento, California, Redwood City, California, Secaucus NJ
Who we are looking for
Strong leader and critical thinker to help lead a Client Service teams servicing large, complex client relationships within the bank. Our client spans all domiciles globally and all product types. The team requires someone who is a top performer and able to handle a fast paced environment.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Client Service Operations – Officer you will be: Responsible for the day to day management and successful long-term relationships of assigned accounts.
- Relationships individually managed are generally large sized.
- Begins to focus on strategic aspects of maintaining and growing long-term relationships.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved. Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Works closely with internal teams and clients. Facilitates communication between Client Service Operations & other business units to ensure an effective operating environment. Works with senior management keeping them informed of new developments, service issues.
- Provides overall project management for client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation. Manages internal and client expectations.
- Prepares internal risk and compliance profiles, responds to inquiries from client auditors and periodically reviews client invoices for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong Leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to work closely with team members across departments to achieve a common goals.
- Strong interpersonal skills including critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS/BA degree required. Minimum of 7 years of related experience in financial services industry preferred.
- Experience in relationship management, strong verbal and written communications skills, and some experience with presentations a must.
- Must possess leadership skills. Knowledge of computer systems, financial operations and/or mutual fund and related industries a plus.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.