Client Onboarding Legal Officer
For our office in Lithuania we are currently recruiting for a Client Onboarding Legal Officer. As Legal Officer, you will use the experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgement, the ability to prioritize tasks and strong personal character to help meet client requirements. Your team will benefit from your flexible approach, attention to detail and ability to take the lead to work in a fast-paced regulated environment.
- Prepare service agreements, and other relevant documents relevant for onboarding of Clients and funds of client companies.
- Pro-actively drive the drafting process for the various legal agreements and documents.
- Prepare answers in support of operational teams and advise them on the legal consequences of these documents.
- Lead the client onboarding process on a legal perspective.
- Assist in advising operational teams and directors on all issues of contract law, commercial law and corporate law.
- Comment on, client addendums, notifications letter.
- Liaise with lawyers, clients and third-party service providers, where required.
- Deliver support services, documentation review etc.
- Ensuring high level of accuracy and respecting procedures as well as deadlines.
- Monitor transactions and review also different documents for a client portfolio.
- Supervise juniors and other members of the team
- Ensure compliance with internal processes relating to legal and corporate tasks.
- Advise on legal aspects of multiple jurisdictions.
- Assist in developing and maintaining legal template documents.
- Protect Alter Domus' interests in the process of negotiating agreements with clients or suppliers.
- Mitigate legal risk to which Alter Domus is exposed.
- Work experience of 2 years in International Fund administration.
- University degree in Law or comparable education with relevant experience.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different external counterparts.
- People-oriented and keen to collaborate with team members.
- Knowledge of law and regulations is mandatory.
- Fluent in English, French or any other European language would be considered as an advantage.
- You are rigorous and work well with responsibilities.
- Experience with fund documents review.
- Knowledge of company law understanding of the financial services industry.
- You are a high-energy, results-oriented person exhibiting a natural drive.
- You possess the highest personal and professional integrity and have an eye for the detail not losing the essential.
MONTHLY SALARY: Starting from 1,600 to 2,500 EUR gross
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.