Associate/Senior Associate - Audit
- Responsible for audit planning, system review and audit fieldwork.
- Carry out audit work of companies in various industries.
- Prepare statutory financial statements and audit finalization reports.
- Perform internal control testing.
- Familiar with regulatory and reporting requirements.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for achieving the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective.
- Provide quality assurance of audit file.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA
- At least 1-3 year of audit experience preferably in a medium-size accounting firm for Senior Associate positions.
- Cultivate an engaging work environment that promotes a shared commitment to excellence for the firm’s quality, client service, people, and financial objective.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.