Associate in M&A Corporate Finance team
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of Accounting, Financial Modeling, Economics and related subjects. To be successful in this role you should have:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar,
- 1-3 years of experience in Corporate Finance, Banking, Consulting, Transaction Advisory or similar roles,
- Strong financial and analytical skills (including advanced MS Excel),
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Strong project and time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities,
- Experience in conducting market research,
- Strong logical and problem solving skills,
- Proficiency in Polish and English.
Your future role
As a Corporate Finance Associate you will be involved in the overall management of complete M&A buy-side or sell-side advisory processes, providing support to Senior M&A team members. Your involvement will include every stage of the transaction process, from early strategy development, through financial modeling, review of due diligence results and transaction documentation negotiations, to funding and completion.
While taking an active part in a variety of Corporate Finance engagements you will:
- Perform industry and company specific research,
- Perform financial analyses of companies/markets,
- Draft marketing materials, presentations, teasers, information memoranda, feasibility studies and pitches / proposals,
- Identify potential investors as well as investment targets,
- Participate in the preparation of internal documentation regarding Deloitte’s client and engagement acceptance procedures,
- Source industry intelligence and competitive analysis for potential M&A opportunities,
- Support Senior team members in other activities required for a successful M&A transaction completion.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and social package,
- Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
- Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
- Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
- Free access to: the gym (Calypso Q22), individual physiotherapy services, our network of free bicycles, our Caffè Nero coffee house and many more,
- Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Deloitte stands for diversity of people, experience, industries and the services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It will provide you with intellectual challenges, a good starting point for your career, and excellent opportunities to develop and gain valuable experience.
About the team
Our Corporate Finance team consists of experienced professionals who have an extensive local and international background acquired in investment banking, debt and capital markets, private equity, consulting and law firms. We focus our strong advisory capabilities on mid-size and large transactions (local and cross-border) predominantly on CRH, TMT, General Manufacturing, Industrials and other sectors.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.