Controller – Divisional Liquidity Management #217761
Your field of responsibility
In this key position within our Capital & Liquidity Management team you will act as a subject matter expert on a broad variety of topics such as divisional liquidity Management, Fund Transfer Pricing, interest income analysis and divisional profitability calculations. In this dynamic area, you will have the chance to work on impactful ad-hoc tasks as well as drive on your own projects.
You have exposure to the latest regulatory developments (e.g. BIS and FINMA regulations) and you take over the responsibility to maintain and further develop the relationship with our key stakeholders in the front organization, Risk and Treasury. You work with dedicated individuals within a successful, experienced and highly qualified team, offering attractive learning & career opportunities and you are part of a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. You are looking for flexibility? We are open for agile working.
Your future colleagues
We’re a highly dynamic team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We highly value close collaboration amongst our team members, put an emphasis on attention to detail and facilitate an open communication across line management and within team. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We’re looking for a person that strengthens our team by providing strong analytical capabilities with respective technical skills and having gained already some hands-on experience in related fields.
- Banking apprenticeship with further education (e.g. FRM, CFA) or University degree (preferably in Finance/Banking or Economics) or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience within banking in the field of Finance, Regulatory Capital or Risk
- Attention to detail and quality, outstanding skills for grasping complex concepts, passion for working with numbers
- You describe yourself as a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You have very good knowledge of MS office tools (Excel, Power Point); and ideally experience with Databases (e.g. Access, SQL)
- Experience with programing languages (e.g., R, Python, Matlab) for advanced data analytics would be considered as strong advantage
- You speak English fluently, German language skills are considered an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. T. Antoniadi would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.