Client Service, VP
This is a management position within AMS & Custody Client Services responsible for daily management of team in HZ, executing and overseeing daily operations, taking a leadership role and working with our onshore and offshore partners to meet the business unit and organization objectives and mission.
- Be responsible for the design, development and execution of AMS & Custody Client Services APAC by establishing central presence in HZ.
- Be responsible for all aspects related to planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks allocation within AMS & Custody Client Services HZ organization.
- Be responsible for relevant client onboarding facilitation, client custody queries management, remediation planning and daily operations.
- Acting as client escalation point of contact for APAC clients and managers.
- Assess operational effectiveness and implement changes which streamline functions. And ensure optimal service environment and technology utilization.
- Be creative for optimal operational model and team structure designation to align with corporate 2022 target.
- Manage/Lead new business transitions or business migration activities to HZ and ensure proper execution of incoming tasks.
- Be responsible and accountable for regulatory compliance and impact of regulatory change.
- Monitor and assess inherent risk and control risk within the team.
- Communicate overall project status to clients, open issues, areas of risk and steps being taken in order to resolve to internal stakeholders.
- Foster a culture of collaboration with the team and across business lines.
- Provide network for issue resolution and service enhancement.
- Conduct performance planning and reviews for direct staff members.
- Be responsible and accountable for staff development and retention
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.