Accountant (English and Thai language)
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Work in Accounting Domain on BOSCH Global projects (Asia Pacific except China and India)
- Work with ERP systems like SAP to support other BOSCH entities for their
- Key functions within scope: Travel expense verification and posting the expenses to SAP system
Will be responsible for new tool / application roll out
- Handle the operations delivery
- Handle escalations and initiate for improvement Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Accounting related fields.
• Language skills: Good English Writing and Speaking, specially Thai reading.
• Accounting experience for 3 to 5 years preferred. (if any)
• SAP experience or knowledge preferred Confidence level to discuss and understand customer's requirements.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
• Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
• Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
• 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
• 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
• Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
• 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
• Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
• Flexible working time
• Lunch and parking allowance
• Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
• Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
• Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
• Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events