An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join one of Australia's largest pharmaceutical companies
Our client is a leading market leader within the Pharmaceutical industry. They are committed towards innovation and cultivating a diverse work environment. Our client has a strong stance towards creating visionary leaders through great learning and development initiatives. They offer excellent career progression, flexible working arrangements and other employee benefits, and has a fantastic opportunity to join this amazing company.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, your role will include:
- Providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to the growing business
- Assisting in month end accounting processes including journals, reconciliations, and preparation of reports
- Monthly posting of recurring journals including accruals and prepayments
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar Assistant Accountant role, along with the following attributes:
- Ability to work proficiently in a high-volume environment
- Positive and vibrant personality
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software packages
- Growth mindset
- Team player
- A strong company culture in embracing sustainability
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- A competitive salary package of $70,000 to $80,000 + Super
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kavithri Weerasuriya on firstname.lastname@example.org