Business Analysis Manager - Leading retail (Up to 50 K)
If you have solid FP & A experience in the retail industry and are skillful in using the dashboard, Power BI, Tablu, SQL, this is the job you are looking for.
Our client is a leading retail company with an excellent brand name and career progression, and they are hiring an experienced Business Analysis Manager to join their large family.
- Partner cross functionally on operating budget analysis to help management team on budget planning and investment decision making
- Support sales and strategic planning
- Prepare monthly P&L closing deck and Variance Report with solid and clear variance explanations
- Enhance models and forecast methodologies to streamline and accommodate flexibility in planning, analysis and changes in strategic/tactical direction
- Provide ad hoc analysis for sales performance, store profitability and expense management
- Be very flexible and adaptable to changing business structure and can trace back the financial data history to present valid year-on-year comparison
- Good interpersonal skills is needed to get and gather information and to enforce data integrity or to change data input practice for better data output and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of FP&A experience preferably in MNC environment
- Experience in the retail industry will be a MUST
- Fluent in both English & Chinese
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Skillful in using the dashboard, Power BI, Tablu, SQL
- Team player mentality and be able to work independently with problem-solving skills
We will offer a competitive package to successful candidates:
- Excellent career path and opportunities
- 2 to 3 months bonus
- Medical insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha Kwok +852 3412 4834.