Senior Manager-Asia Compliance Investigation
As a part of the global internal compliance investigation team and in charge of Asia countries, you will be responsible for conducting, supervising, and advising on compliance investigations and for coordinating/managing related external process.
Founded in 1910s, our client is a global healthcare company with operations in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North America. The company employs more than 30,000 employees worldwide and offer a wide range of fulfilling and challenging career and personal growth opportunities, both domestically and internationally. They are now looking for a senior compliance investigations manager Asia to join the global risk & compliance department to bring the best practice into the organization.
- Responsible for investigations at the corporate level and corresponding follow-up measures until the conclusion of a case.
- Review and monitor the status of cases, next steps and remedial actions within the internal case management system. Collect & analyse e-discovery and forensic data and ensure high quality documentation.
- Observation of case patterns and other cases and preparation of corresponding presentations and analysis.
- Identify risks and develop areas for improvement within the case management process and conduct benchmarking analyses with the goal of establishing standards for best practices.
- Keep abreast of legal developments and trends, and initiate and conduct knowledge-sharing activities in the area of investigative methods, processes, and legal requirements, such as whistle-blower protection, restrictions on the preparation of reports, and on the conduct of investigations.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of internal compliance investigation.
- Relevant degree with initial years of experience from the Big 4
- Experience in the forensic team will be beneficial
- Excellent Mandarin and English language skills (written and oral) as the role will need to engage with stakeholders in China
- Above the market compensation package.
- World-class teams.
- A variety of opportunities to grow with the business.
- The chance to make a difference in patients' quality of life.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gege He on +65 6416 9894.