Transaction Monitoring Product Mapping & Impact Assessment
As a Transaction Monitoring (TM) Product Mapping & Impact Assessment Analyst, you will be investigating and preventing data issues within the TM team. You will understand how transactional and product data is mapped and captured, to maintain our TM systems effectiveness.
If you have performed a similar role in the past, this may be the perfect opportunity to develop your career.
The difference you'll make:
- Reviewing product proposals, bank-wide changes, conducting and coordinating impact assessments and testing.
- Supporting the enhancements and resolution of issues associated with TM models with regards to data input and transformation.
- Reviewing business requirements with regards to data input and transformation.
- Performing exploratory data analysis to understand business problems.
- Managing data ingestions and maintaining reference data for applicable TM systems.
- Managing/supporting the product and transaction type code mapping processes.
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within Financial Crime combined with the ability to work with multiple systems with a technical insight and a focus on data.
- Strong analytical and financial interpretation skills with the ability to convert and consolidate complex data into simple messages and reports for stakeholders - proficiency with MS VBA/SQL would be advantageous.
It would also be nice for you to have:
- Enthusiasm for solving problems, digging into issues, and owning solutions to completion.
- Experience in user acceptance and regression testing.
- Experience in AML investigations is beneficial either from a previous role in AML or related discipline such as Fraud investigations.
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry with knowledge of banking products and services.
- Knowledge of payment methods/schemes/types - Faster Payments, CHAPs, BACS, Cards, SWIFT Messages, ISO 20022, mobile payment wallets, Open Banking, PSD2.
What else you need to know:
We want our people to thrive at work and home, and we recognise that many people benefit from flexible arrangements. We aim to offer different ways of working to ensure the best experience for you and for our customers. We have a hybrid working model, and we're happy to discuss specific requirements throughout the recruitment process.
We are making our roles available to help you meet both your work and personal goals and offer different working arrangements to allow people flexibility where needed. If you see a job that is of interest to you that doesn't state part-time availability, or you're interested in a job-share opportunity, we would still love to hear from you.
This is a permanent role and would ideally be based in Milton Keynes. You can also be based at our other offices in Glasgow, Bradford or Liverpool but would be required to travel to Milton Keynes for team activities.
At Santander we're creating a thriving workplace where all colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. We all help to make Santander a workplace that celebrates diversity and attracts, retains and develops the most talented and committed people through living our values of Simple, Personal, and Fair.
How we'll reward you.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Receive a £500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range of benefits.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus.
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 28 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
What to do next: -
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
If there's anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it's a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we're available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0870 414 9080.