Audit Associate (Penang)
- Carry out the audit in accordance with the approved audit plan.
- Essentially takes on the preparer role of the risk based audit process.
- Exercise alertness and diligence in carrying out and completing assigned tasks,
- Provide significant help and support to senior to review internal controls and procedures,
- Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures,
- Review, develop and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business,
- Appropriately prepare audit documentation supporting the work performed.
- Possess a recognized Degree in Accounting or equivalent (e.g. Professional Accountancy Qualification),
- Where applicable, degree holders who are currently pursuing or have obtained a recognized Professional Accountancy Qualification will have an added advantage,
- At least 1 to 2 years’ of experience gained in a professional accounting practice.
- A strong team player with good interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Fresh graduates who are Postgraduate Accounting degree holders and/or Undergraduate Accounting are encouraged to apply